- Well Man/Well Woman checks
- Child Health Surveillance and immunisations
- Immunisations including influenza, pneumonia (not currently available due to manufacturing issues) and shingles vaccinations
- Travel vaccinations
- Minor Surgery procedures
- Minor Injuries treatment
- Smoking cessation, health promotion, family planning, emergency contraception
- Maternity Services including pre-conception advice
- The management of long term conditions including heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, epilepsy, lung disease, thyroid disease.
- Pre-bookable surgeries - these are on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings.
PATIENTS ARE REMINDED THAT IF YOU SUFFER FROM A CHRONIC DISEASE AND/OR TAKE REGULAR MEDICATION YOU ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND FOR ANNUAL REVIEWS WITH BLOOD TESTS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT IF REQUIRED FOR YOUR CONDITION.